Tamassa Bel Ombre Mauritius
- Now is as good a time as any to plan your next holiday.
- To make it count you’ll require a party spirit, movie screenings on the beach at dusk and a hammock.
- Introducing Tamassa, our vibrant four-star beach hotel in Mauritius, set in tropical gardens on white sandy beaches with rustling coconut trees and a cobalt ocean.
- Accommodation at the Hotel
- Meet & Assist at the Airport by our representatives
- Return Airport Transfer
- Full Day City Tour
- Island Tour of Ile Aux Cerf
- Full Day South Scenic Tour
Please refer to Itinerary Section below for more details.
Optional Activities At Your Own Cost
For more information, please email us
$932.00 – $5,132.00
Deluxe PackageCreate a 100% Flexible & Customised Trip with VIP Inclusions
Hotels at Mauritius
Meet & assist by our representatives at the airport. Get a hassle-free transfer from the airport to your hotel. Check In Overnight in Hotel
Breakfast in Hotel. Leave for city tour of Port Louis including spectacular Viewpoint at Le Citadel Fort. Visit the Caudan Waterfront & Shopping Arcade. Proceed to Bagatelle Mall of Mauritius for unmatched shopping experience. Back to Hotel. Overnight in Hotel
Breakfast in Hotel. Leave for Ile Aux Cerf Tour. Reach Trou D'eau Douce and take a speed boat to Ile Aux Cerf. Reach Ile Aux Cerf and enjoy Parasailing and Water sport activities like Tube Ride, Undersea walk and Waterfall trip (At optional cost). Relax on the White Sandy Beach. Leave Island by Speed Boat and back to Trou D'eau Douce Village. Back to Hotel. Overnight in Hotel
Breakfast in Hotel. Leave Hotel for South Tour . Visit the Sacred lake of Grand Bassin and Shivji Temple. Visit Valley of Colors with its numerous waterfalls & 23 colored earth with quad biking, zip lines, Nepalese Bridge and other activities.(at your own cost). Visit Model Ship factory. Visit Duty free Shop - Adams. Proceed to Trou Aux Cerfs Volcanic Crater (Viewpoint) at Curepipe. Back to Hotel. Overnight in Hotel
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
(Our holiday experts will help you with best deals)